WSR are looking for a sports clothing partner – Invitation to tender
Welsh Sea Rowing would like to offer all our members and non-members the opportunity to purchase WSR branded apparel.
- Provide a range of WSR branded sports kit.
- Provide an estimated retail purchase price per product.
- Allow purchase of this kit via WSR website or Suppliers own website (microsite with WSR branding). Must be easy to use with clear images and sizing guides.
- Offer some form of discount or payback percentage to WSR which can be used towards continued development of rowing at grass roots level.
- Explain how the supplier would help market and promote the kit if possible ie. Social media channels, print advertising, flyers etc.
- There is a deadline of 11th January 2021 for formal submissions to be received. This will then allow each proposal to be relayed out to the sea rowing community for consideration prior to the AGM on 30th January 2021.
- 1st February to 31st March – develop the new kit.
- 1st April – kit available for purchase.
- Proposals will be voted on at the AGM by each club representative granted voting rights. *
- The winner of the vote will be informed on 30th January and the contract awarded immediately.
- The new supplier can start work with the new WSR committee straight away (possibly a sub-committee created to oversee this process).
How to submit your proposal?
- Please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Please include a short description of your business.
- Please also indicate if you are a current member of any WSR affiliated clubs.
Good luck, we look forward to receiving your proposals.
*In the interest of transparency any formal proposals submitted by members of the WSR committee or affiliated rowers will all be considered to have a personal or prejudicial interest and will not be allowed to take part in any debate or in any voting for fairness as required under clause 6.7 of the adopted constitution on this agenda item.